About OSA or Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Are you suffering from restless nights of sleep due to snoring?
Sleep apnea, a lesser-known condition amongst the general population is directly linked with snoring. Over 70% of people who snore are also suffering from Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
- Loud snoring
- Feeling drowsy when waking up
- Tiredness that lasts throughout the day
- Unusual gasping or choking suddenly wakes you up in the middle of the night
- Issues with keeping your focus throughout the day
Dental sleep appliances
Dental sleep appliances are alternative solutions for sleep apnea and are very easy to use. We provide state-of-the-art anti-snoring devices in Melbourne. Simply wear the device between your teeth and it maintains a normal airflow, allowing you to sleep without a sound or any further complications.
Dental applications for sleep apnea
Dental applications for sleep apnea are known to provide a success rate of over 90% if provided following a thorough diagnosis.
Surgery for treatment is not always successful or long lasting and can have painful side effects.
Custom-built snoring solutions created in Melbourne not only help to regulate the person’s sleep pattern, but they also have a considerable impact on blood pressure and preventing heart diseases.
We provide accurate sleep apnea consultation before moving on to fitting the device.
Do you think you have sleep apnea?
- (S) Do you snore loudly to the point of disturbing your partner or those around you?
- (T) Do you often feel tired, fatigued, or sleepy during the daytime?
- (O) Has anyone observed you stop breathing or choking/gasping during your sleep?
- (P) Are you diagnosed with or are being treated for High Blood Pressure?
- Calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI) Weight in Kg divided by height in meters squared. Ideally should be less than 25.
- Is your age greater than 50?
- Do you have a larger neck?
For male, shirt collar 43 cm or larger?
For female, shirt collar 41 cm or larger?