If you suffer from obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), you aren’t alone – and the solution may be as simple as getting fitted for an anti-snoring device in Melbourne. The Oventus Optima from Snore No More is a simple mouthpiece that aligns your tongue and palate properly and allows the air to bypass these areas and flow freely in and out while you snooze. You’ll finally wake up refreshed, and your partner will thank you, too.
The Importance of Using an Anti-Snore Device
Snoring may sound like an inconsequential problem, but it’s essential to address this issue. Here are a few of the reasons to get your sleep apnea treated today.
- You’ll feel better all day. There’s more to sleep apnea than the sound of snoring. It can also cause you to wake up repeatedly throughout the night, which can lead to significant daytime fatigue. Once you start sleeping peacefully through the night with your Oventus Optima, you’ll likely notice that you wake up refreshed and have more energy all day long.
- Your partner will thank you. If you have a partner whom you sleep with each night, then your snoring isn’t just a problem for you, but a problem for them as well. Your partner may be losing sleep thanks to the sound of your snoring; they may also be worrying about you every time they hear you stop breathing momentarily. Relieve their stress and give them the sound sleep they deserve by addressing the issue.
- Improved long-term health. Sleep apnea is not just annoying; it can also have a negative impact on your long-term health. People with sleep apnea are more likely to develop a range of medical problems, such as diabetes, heart arrhythmias, heart disease, heart failure, high blood pressure, stroke, cancer, and even unexpected death. Treating your sleep apnea properly can protect your health.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Their Anti-Snoring Device
Obtaining an anti-snoring mouth device is only half the battle. It’s also vital that you use it properly for optimal results. Be sure to avoid these common mistakes, which can diminish the benefits you’ll get from your device.
- Using an over-the-counter product. There are several anti-snoring aids on the market. However, these devices cannot correctly diagnose sleep apnea, nor are they custom-fitted to your mouth – both significant problems.
- Not using it often enough. Once you have your anti-snoring mouthpiece, you should use it every time you go to sleep – even for naps. Remember to take it along when you’re on the road, as well. You don’t want to miss out on the benefits of getting healthy, snore-free slumber.
- Not cleaning it properly. Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully when it comes to keeping your device clean. Adhering to a good oral hygiene routine and cleaning your device regularly is essential to keeping bacterial growth at bay and avoiding issues such as infection.
About Snore No More
At Snore No More
, we are proud to offer the Oventus Optima, a high-quality and effective custom-fitted anti-snoring device. We are a mobile service, meaning that we will come to you for your sleep study and all subsequent appointments, and we will follow up with you after you start using your device to ensure that you are getting the results you want. Contact us
today to get started.