Mandibular Device Melbourne
Achieve Blissful Sleep with an Oventus Mandibular Device in Melbourne
If you’re one of the many Australians who struggle with loud snoring and sleep apnea, then a mandibular device from our Melbourne mobile clinic may be precisely what you need. It’s impossible to overstate how important it is to get a good night’s sleep, as the effects of poor sleep impact many areas of your life. Below, we explore how our mandibular device can make a positive impact on how you sleep.
- It’s easy to use, as we custom-design each appliance to suit the individual. It may feel a little strange at first, but it doesn’t cause any pain, and you’ll quickly acclimatise to the sensation of having it on your teeth as you sleep. Simply fit the Oventus Optima onto your teeth and experience the immediate improvement as it helps your lower jaw stay in the correct position.
- You are most likely to snore when your lower jaw and tongue apply pressure to your throat. This pressure obstructs the breathing passages and forces the air to push through, which causes the characteristic snoring noise. The Oventus Optima keeps your jaw in line, which reduces or eliminates the pressure on your throat and creates a clear passage for your breath as you sleep.
- Aside from snoring, jaw and tongue pressure on your throat can cause long-term sleep apnea. This condition involves breathing interruptions as you sleep, which is dangerous for your health and can wake you up in the middle of the night. Aside from preventing your rest, untreated sleep apnea is associated with an increased risk of obesity, high blood pressure, depression, and mood disorders.
- Our clinic is mobile, so we’ll come to you anywhere in Melbourne. Eliminate the waiting rooms, long drives to a specialist, and inconvenience of working around a limited schedule. We believe in offering a service that’s as simple and convenient as using the Oventus Optima itself.
- We believe that the Oventus Optima mandibular device is the ideal snoring solution because it’s far less invasive than surgery. It’s also much more comfortable and easier to get used to than the sleep masks that many people use to treat sleep apnea.
- Our mandibular devices are well-made and designed to last. While they require regular cleaning, you can comfortably get years of use out of a single device. This durability makes the Oventus Optima ideal for treating long-lasting sleep apnea.