Mouth Guard to Stop Sleep Apnea
Make a Change in Your Life with a Mouth Guard to Stop Sleep Apnea
If you repeatedly wake up in the morning feeling groggy and exhausted, then a mouth guard to stop sleep apnea could be just what you need to change your life. Sleep apnea is a condition where you repeatedly stop breathing during sleep. These gaps in breathing aren’t long or life-threatening, but they can result in loud snoring during the night as well as numerous symptoms during the day. At Snore No More Melbourne, we can help you tackle these symptoms with a dental mouth guard for sleep apnea.
Signs You Should Invest in an Obstructive Sleep Apnea Mouth Guard
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is the most common form of sleep apnea. It occurs when the throat muscles relax so much that they block your airway. While it can be difficult to diagnose your own sleep apnea, there are signs you can watch for to point towards an OSA diagnosis.
- You are a chronic snorer. If a partner or family member tells you that you snore loudly or repeatedly gasp for breath while sleeping, then you very likely have sleep apnea. These signs are the most common indicators.
- You wake up feeling groggy. People with OSA rarely wake up feeling well-rested and energised. Instead, you make wake up with a headache, a dry mouth and a feeling of lethargy.
- You feel sleepy during the day. Even if you are theoretically getting your recommended hours of sleep each night, OSA can impact the quality of that sleep. If you are sleeping long hours but still feeling sleepy or unable to focus during the day, that could be a sign of OSA.
Learn more about self-evaluation of sleep apnea on our About OSA page.
Benefits of Snore No More Melbourne
At Snore No More Melbourne, we are here to help you address your OSA issues and get back to better quality sleep. Here are a few reasons to work with us if you believe you have sleep apnea:
- We move beyond the CPAP. The most common form of sleep apnea treatment is the CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure), a face mask you wear to bed that keeps your airway open. Some OSA patients can’t sleep with the CPAP on their faces. We offer an alternative: an obstructive sleep apnoea mouth guard, which sits inside your mouth rather than covering your entire face. Most patients find this design to be less invasive than most other treatment options.
- We can come to you. If you are looking for someone to fit you for an anti-snoring device, our business model is the most convenient option. Most businesses require you to visit a clinic or office to get fitted for a CPAP or a dental mouth guard for sleep apnea. We come to you—be that at your home or business—to make the entire process simpler for you.
- We offer an obligation-free consultation. Do you want to explore your options when it comes to OSA treatment? If so, know that we offer an obligation-free consultation. If you decide to work with someone else after meeting with us, no hard feelings.
Perhaps you’ve tried a CPAP only to find you couldn’t sleep with that mask on your face. Alternatively, maybe you’ve just discovered your sleep apnea diagnosis and aren’t sure where to start. Either way, Snore No More Melbourne is here to help. Contact us today to learn more about our mouth guard to stop sleep apnea.