Sleep Apnea Snoring Solutions Melbourne
Get Relief Today with Sleep Apnea Snoring Solutions in Melbourne
If you struggle to get a good night’s sleep, you should consider sleep apnea snoring solutions in Melbourne. Snore No More provides a dental sleep appliance that can significantly improve your sleep quality and regularity. Continue reading below to learn how our mouthguard can address long-term sleep problems that affect many Australians.
Benefits of a Snoring and Apnea Mouth Guard
Dental sleep appliances represent a potentially beneficial alternative for people who have used a continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) mask. Consider several ways that these appliances can help you:
- Our sleep apnea snoring solutions are easy to use. Simply fit the sleeping device to your teeth before going to bed, then experience the benefits. The mouthguard stays in place overnight without you having to make any adjustments, and it’s easy to remove when you wake up.
- Compared to other methods of addressing sleep apnea, our mouthguard is far less invasive. It is also known to work for up to 90% of patients instead of the 55% that CPAP solutions deliver in non-compliant patients.
- Sleep apnoea mouth guards improve your sleep quality in multiple ways. First, they prevent the gasping associated with sleep apnea that often wakes you up in the middle of the night. Second, they allow for more restful sleep and reduce drowsiness and fatigue in the morning. Third, they prevent instances of loud snoring, which family members appreciate.
Take our self-assessment to see if you’re at risk of experiencing sleep apnea.
Key Questions to Ask Snore No More About Sleep Apnea Snoring Solutions
Many people who have dealt with snoring and sleep apnea for years have questions when they first learn about our innovative method to address the problem:
- Is a snoring mouth guard right for me?
As a less-invasive treatment method, nearly anyone with sleep apnea can benefit from our snoring solutions. Even if you only snore but don’t experience sleep apnea, you can still benefit from the mouth guard.
- Do I have to come to your location?
No, you don’t have to come to a clinic to receive this treatment. We provide an exceptionally convenient service by coming to your home anywhere in Melbourne and fitting you for a custom-built snoring solution.
- Are there any side effects?
Research has shown that custom snoring solutions that address sleep apnea can also have a considerable impact on blood pressure, which means they may reduce the risk of heart disease. As a non-surgical, non-invasive method, there are no other side effects once you’ve acclimatised to the mouth guard.
What You Stand to Gain by Using Snore No More
There’s no better feeling than waking up fully rested after a good night’s sleep. We can help you feel this way more frequently with a non-invasive, custom-designed appliance that enables you to maintain a normal airflow all night long. Whether you’ve experienced sleep apnea for years or suspect that you may have recently developed the condition, we can help. Contact us today to schedule your sleep consultation in the comfort of your own home.