Snore Relief Mouth Guard
Trust Snore No More for a Snore Relief Mouth Guard
Did you know that a snore relief mouthguard can change the way you sleep at night? The professionals at Snore No More collaborate with you to create a mouth guard that helps to regulate your breathing when you sleep and eliminates snoring.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of a Snore Relief Dental Device
Once you receive your mouthguard, there are certain things you must do to ensure that the piece remains usable. Here are some helpful suggestions to care for it:
- Keep it clean: It’s essential to wash your mouthguard before and after you use it. You should use mild soap and a toothbrush and gently scrub the guard with cold water. Thoroughly cleaning your mouth guard improves the possibility of being able to use it for years to come.
- Store it in a safe location: You should always leave your mouthguard in a safe area to reduce the risk of damage. Consider placing it in a container in your bathroom so you can quickly grab it before bedtime. If you travel, be sure to leave your mouthguard in a room that is not subject to high temperatures as this could warp the shape.
- Ask questions: If you have never used a snore relief device before, it’s understandable that you may have concerns. Our team goes the extra mile to answer your questions not only during your initial consultation but also after you receive the device. It’s important to remember your mouthguard is specifically designed for you so if you notice any issues with the fit, please contact us right away.
Benefits of a Snoring Relief Device
There are numerous advantages of using a mouth guard while you are sleeping. Some reasons why we believe this device is lifechanging include:
- Achieve a better night of sleep: One of the leading benefits of investing in a snore relief mouthguard is because you will gain a more restful night of sleep. When you snore, your body is struggling to regulate airflow which can prevent you from settling into a normal sleep pattern. The result is that you wake up in the morning feeling as though you did not sleep enough the night before. Not only will you get a better night’s sleep, but your significant other likely will too.
- They are comfortable: Many clients are under the mistaken impression that mouthguards are difficult and frustrating to use. Although you will need to adjust to using the device, it should fit comfortably into your mouth.
- Insurance coverage: Snoring devices are usually covered by most dental insurance companies.
About Snore No More
The Snore No More team enjoys assisting our clients in achieving snore-free sleep. With over ten years of experience in the profession, we are proud of the strides we have made to improve the quality of sleep for clients throughout the Melbourne area. Are you ready to stop snoring and sleep better? Schedule an appointment today through our contact page.