Snoring Solutions Melbourne
Find Snoring Solutions in Melbourne That Work with Snore No More
Are you looking for snoring solutions in Melbourne? If so, you aren’t alone. Many people in Melbourne and throughout Australia snore every night, sometimes loudly enough to wake their partners and frequently enough to interfere with their sleep. Some people who snore have sleep apnea, a condition in which they stop and start breathing during sleep. A custom snoring mouth guard from Snore No More may offer a solution.
Tips Regarding Snoring Solutions
Although many people who snore will need medical intervention, such as a mouth guard or CPAP, there are also some things that you can do on your own to help you snore less. Try these tips, which have helped some people to reduce their snoring naturally:
- Maintain a healthy weight. One of the most common reasons for snoring is too much fat around the throat, so if you are overweight, aim to lose. Try eating smaller portions and exercising more each day.
- Sleep on your side. When you sleep on your back, your tongue can relax into the back of the throat, partially blocking airflow. Moving onto your side may prevent this problem or lessen it.
- Elevate the head of your bed. By raising the head of your bed 10cm or so, you may be able to reduce your snoring by helping your airways to remain open while you’re asleep.
- Avoid alcohol before bed. Alcohol consumption can make snoring worse, so avoid drinking if snoring is a concern. If you must drink, limit your intake and stop drinking at least two hours before bedtime.
- Treat chronic allergies. Your seasonal or chronic allergies may reduce airflow through your nose and make snoring more likely by forcing you to breathe through your mouth. If your allergies cause a stuffy nose, talk to your doctor about over-the-counter or prescription remedies.
Benefits of a Custom Snoring Solution
If you have obstructive sleep apnea, you will need medical treatment. Many people turn to CPAP machines to give them the relief that they need, but these machines can be cumbersome, and a lot of people find it difficult to get comfortable while wearing one. Here are some of the benefits of using an anti-snoring mouth guard instead:
- They’re comfortable. Once you get used to the way that your mouthguard feels, you will barely notice it when you put it in at night. You can also sleep in any position that you like, which is not the case with a CPAP.
- They’re quiet. One of the most common complaints about CPAPs is the noise that they make while you are trying to sleep. Mouthguards have no electric or moving parts, and they make no noise at all.
- They’re portable. A mouth guard for snoring is a small device that you can easily hold in one hand or pack into a purse or suitcase for travel. Take your snoring solution along with you wherever you go.
About Snore No More
Most of the time, if you need to see a professional about your snoring, you’ll have to make appointments with professional clinics and travel to them–and there isn’t always a clinic nearby. With Snore No More, you get the ultimate in convenience when we bring our mobile service right to your home. Contact us today for an obligation-free consultation and to learn how the Oventus Optima can change your life.