Snoring Treatment Melbourne
Improve Your Sleep with an Effective Snoring Treatment in Melbourne
Many people who suffer from difficulties sleeping can find relief by seeking snoring treatment in Melbourne. Sleep apnea commonly causes interruptions during sleep, which is associated with several quality-of-life issues as well as some medical conditions. Fortunately, with a simple tool, you can improve how well you sleep and limit sleep apnea.
Benefits of Our Method for Treating Snoring in Melbourne
Snore No More offers a unique way to improve your sleep. While other methods may also address snoring and sleep apnea, consider some ways our approach stands apart:
- When you use the Oventus Optima, you’re opting for a non-invasive method to address the problem. This appliance is more comfortable than a sleeping mask and becomes familiar much more quickly. It’s also easy to transport and fits in your pocket, so you can bring it with you whenever you’re sleeping away from home.
- We customise these pieces to fit your mouth and airways perfectly. Rather than use a generic solution that may not fit correctly, you can instead use an Oventus mouthguard that we fit to your physiology.
- You can easily include our snoring treatment as part of a more comprehensive approach to address the problem. Research has shown that weight loss, side-sleeping, and reducing or eliminating alcohol consumption can improve sleep and reduce snoring. When you use these methods to supplement our treatment, you can noticeably improve your sleep quality.
What Sets Snore No More Apart Regarding Snoring Treatment
When it comes to sleep, you shouldn’t settle for anything less than the best. Consider some ways that we go above and beyond for your comfort:
- Our mobile clinic comes to you anywhere in Melbourne. Rather than visiting an office, you can get the full benefit of a snoring treatment in the comfort of your home. We’ll conduct the measurements and get you started at your convenience.
- We use a method that has shown better results than other conventional snoring treatments. Continuous Positive Airway Pressure is the most popular method to treat obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), but some people cannot sleep comfortably in it. Invasive surgery, on the other hand, only works 55% of the time. Our snoring mouth guard has up to a 90% success rate at treating OSA while it improves your overall health.
- When you receive your dental appliance, we’ll review the basic care instructions with you. When you observe these simple maintenance techniques, you can continue to use the mouth guard for many years.
Few methods offer as much value and success as our OSA solution. If you want swift relief from your snoring and sleep apnea, then book a consultation with us today.
Why Snore No More is Cost-Effective
Our snoring treatment uses a device that lasts for years and delivers a higher success rate than other treatment methods. We ensure that your appointment happens at a time and place that’s convenient for you, and we’ll custom-design the piece to fit your mouth. When you get a better night’s sleep, your overall quality of life improves and you have more energy to do the things that matter most to you. Contact us today and book an appointment to learn more.